Sunday, May 09, 2010

Bryan A

Bryan seemed excited about the conference NP was putting on. I was surprised that there was a NP family he didn’t know…Will’s friend Kevin. I had ducked out of KidStuf to look for Will in the West. Looked for you at the same time. When I returned to KidStuf, Will was in there looking for me. I really need to learn to text.

Also passed Lanny Donnahoo, who really gave me a long look. Lanny had really long hair. Perhaps he recognized me from Facebook.

Funny analogy…Strat-o-Matic & D&D. I had friends play D&D at Tech, but that’s not my genre. I have been watching a little Harry Potter, but I doubt I’d read the books. Played a lot of Risk at GT, and backgammon.

Watched the Hawks on early, but was forced turn it to American Idol, then I had to go pick up Anna at ballet. Next I heard, they were down by 40. Had two straight evenings without baseball, but the summer team practices tonight, and they will soon be pretty busy.

My boss, who I call the Ogre, is in Jamaica the rest of the week, on vacation. Not good…when the cat’s away, the mice will play.

Sunday I had one of those new Angus burgers from McDonalds…ok. At four bucks, I won’t be eating many of them.

No comments: