Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Golf Shirts

I always have a hard time picking out a golf shirt to wear to work, as if I didn’t have many to choose from. So I decided to make a list to see. There are ten nice shirts in my closet, five maybes (with issues), and five more to wear around on weekends. Most came from my favorite source.

1. Black…adidas

2. Green…Masters polyester

3. Black…Bobby Jones

4. Navy…Callaway

5. Black stripe… Arnold Palmer

6. Olive…Bobby Jones

7. Tan…Callaway

8. Red stripe…Polo… Amelia Island

9. Royal…Ryerson …new

10. White…Ryerson …new

11. Green stripe…Masters…kinda small

12. Purple…Callaway…kinda big…new

13. Royal…Cutter Buck…kinda big

14. Green…Masters cotton…kinda big…new

15. Yellow…Izod…small…new

16. White…Izod…casual

17. Blue stripe…Eddie Bauer…casual…new

18. Navy…casual

19. Black…Callaway…casual

20. Green stripe…Masters…too big

No comments: