Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Backstage Crew

Friday M and I ate at Willy's while C shopped at Trader Joes.

I worked at the theater from 8:00 - 10:30 am Saturday, 1:00 - 5:15 Sunday, and from 5:00 - 10:15 Monday and Tuesday. Anna rehearsed from 9-5 Saturday, 3-5 Sunday, and 6-10 Monday and Tuesday. We'll both be there every night this week. There’s a lot to learn…who gets which mic, and when. Anna is in six dances. Sometimes she’s easier to spot, sometimes not. Sunday I got to see several scenes, but last night I was backstage, and hardly saw anything.

Kelly Lintz, the girl who often hosts “The Ten Before” is also working backstage. Performances are in downtown Alpharetta, this coming weekend and next.

Took Will to meet his ride to Florida Sunday morning at 8:15. We wound up eating at Cracker Barrel with three coaches and three players, so I missed church.

Nice win by the Hawks. Based on his tweets, Lang was pumped.

No comments: