Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Swansberson & Sain


Got a different view of the relievers on the way to the bullpen,
passing Folty & McCann on their way in
from the bullpen to the dugout.
We were standing on the "bridge" overlooking the outfield, at the base of the flagpoles. For the national anthem with no color guard we turned our backs to home plate to salute the flag. Across from us the swimmers at the hotel pool and other guests also stood at attention for the anthem. 
Every time I see my friend Darrell
he's got on a different Braves outfit.
 Darrell got his shirt for free at the ballpark last year.
 Swansberson & Sain, but we avoided the rain.
Winkler was rocking the striped socks.
I hung out at the game with my former coworker.
Wearing a cap out in the sun gave me bad hathead.

No comments: