Saturday, July 06, 2019

Peachtree Photos

Photos from the race. Anna.
 Will's photo was fuzzy.
I didn't think this photo was too bad.
Thought I might meet up and run with coworker Glenn,
but I never saw him at the start.
Just as well, as he beat me by ten minutes.
 Anna said her outfit performed well.
Young coworker Jason crushed the race,
and had a good-looking photo.
Andrea Irwin Nickell ran with husband Scott and her four kids.
 Coworker Steve has a long streak of Peachtrees going.
First time wearing this navy shirt. I lost a pin and had to hold up the top right corner. The grey Under Armour shorts performed well, but gathered. Royal Braves feather crew socks and Hoka running shoes completed the outfit..
Coworker Brad must've only snagged one yellow Shepherd Spinal Center sweatband. Saw a kid working the water station just up from the Spinal Center wearing three yellow sweatbands on each arm. For the next three miles you'd see the sweatbands littering the pavement.

This is the third straight year the Spinal Center has handed them out: royal in 2017 and lime green last year. I have two of all three colors, because you never know when you need sweatbands. One year I snagged a pair of Michelob Light Beer sweatbands, which I wear over my Apple Watch when I cut the grass.
 Forgot to fix my hair before running under the photo bridge.

No comments: