Friday, November 04, 2005

2006 schedule

Had to make up my 2006 excel calendar and plug in the new Braves schedule...hopefully I'll get to see...Blue Jays, perhaps the Red Sox, though I’ve seen them several times…same with Baltimore. The Cardinals…maybe for Will’s birthday July 5th…I keep missing them. The Pirates…it’s been a while since I’ve seen them. Maybe the Giants, especially if the Bonds storyline is enticing…same with the Astros/Clemens. It will also be interesting to see if/who comes in for a preseason game. Tomorrow if we leave by seven, that should be plenty of cushion, even if we stop for something to eat. It’d be nice if the kids didn’t look like they just woke up…so we’ll need to take the van to have extra room, plus we’ll have extra passengers to ride to the stadium. I was thinking there might be a chance to drive the Civic, but that won’t work out.

No comments: