Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday

Got a VP from Chicago sitting with me the rest of the AM.

Had another good cup day yesterday, Ceil is finally helping out. Mailed off a batch yesterday for my account, hopefully another today for Ceil’s account. Reaching the one RT mark today. After cutting out about 34 last night, and 14 more this morning (I was on a roll), I think I’ll be cutting out the coupons as I go from now on. Sounds like a good idea to send them incrementally.

Ceil would like to go to Boston, but we’ve been. It’s not far enough away. We both enjoy big US cities. We’ve been to LA, so I’d like to go to SF. That sounded good to the kids. I’ve already mapped out the Giants and A’s schedules…no overlap! We’d have to catch one team on a Thursday or Sunday, then cross the bay to see the other team the next day. It would be ideal to see the Mariners, the only MLB team I haven’t seen.

A co-worker had the idea just now to ask for a large water when buying a coke, to see what happens.

Haven’t read the Hoffman article, but he seems like the type to shop around, then return to his lifetime team…unless he’s so mad that he doesn’t want to go back. Wagner seemed like the type that would like to stay close to home (WVa or Va?). I’ve heard the Orioles are interested, as well as the Met$.

No comments: