Friday, April 27, 2007

April 12 Notes

Kelly Johnson had another big hit last night…and a great defensive play. Wilson is not exactly cut from the classic Braves cloth, but they say he can hit. So far, so good with the Braves. Listened to Chip and Pete in the car, then Boog and Joe at home. Another quality start. DOB was concerned that they’ll overuse Soriano and Gonzalez. Wickman appears able to go every day, though I know he can’t.

We’ve been so busy that I turned down tickets to last night’s game. This year Ceil will go to the game if I get company seats, since it will be lower deck.

Good Boston/Seattle game as well. I like ARod, so I’m glad he’s hot. Interesting Ruth-like look as well.

Uni-Watch is giving away a David Wright BP jersey…just what I need. I bought an old Cleveland Indians BP jersey…because it had BELLE 8 on the back. Couldn’t pass it up. Last night at Perimeter Mall Matthew wanted me to give a guy a hard time because he was wearing an Ichiro Mariners jersey. We went to El Porton as well.

Hawks…will they fire Woodson and/or Billy?

I especially had to read Lang’s column this week, as I’m right on the border of understanding the pull of video games. All three of my kids are into them…last night we HAD to go into the EB Games store at Perimeter so Anna could buy a game she had her eye on…she had just got money for Easter and she knew exactly what she wanted. I didn’t know that she knew what EB Games was.

No comments: