Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

Working today? Looks like I am going to SC, so hopefully we’ll leave early…we’re supposed to celebrate her brother’s birthday later this evening at a steak house in Chesterfield.

Kelly Johnson…I say he works out at second. He may not win a gold glove or become an all-star, but I don’t anyone beating him out or the Braves trading for someone else. His defense will be ok. I just hope Thorman / Wilson works out at first…everyone says Wilson feasts on lefties, and that he’s back healthy this year. They say McBride is great…only in those crucial situations, but has trouble going out an pitching a normal inning.

Hitter’s Park in Alpharetta is where McCann’s dad teaches…somewhere near McFarland Road. A vendor we work with has a son that goes there, that made his HS team in Cumming. Says that Brian comes in every now and then…and helps out.

Was just offered the company tickets for Sunday’s game…had to turn them down.

Dave O’Brien does radio bits in the morning, I heard him briefly yesterday. 750 I think, but it could be 640. I had the radio on 640 when I got home yesterday, listening the end of the game and Lemke on the postgame. So when I got in the car this morning I got Randy & Spiff. Yesterday the AJC wasn’t mentioning that Q100 was involved in that Six Flags mess, but last night they were mentioned. This morning Q100 was laughing it off.

No comments: