Friday, April 06, 2007

Disclaimer

I wish I could write for a living. I may not have the most extreme opinions, but I enjoy covering the facts. In the hectic pace of everyday life, I really don't have time to nuture and develop these little exposes you read here. Most of this drivel as just the context of daily emails to friends.

Several years ago I started writing recaps of Will's baseball games and emailing them to grandparents, who are unable to attend many games. That's why they're here. This season the parents on the Warriors responded favorably to the long recaps of what each player had done, they said it was most encouraging. So those will show up here for another month or so.

Every one in a while I can just kick back and write on a topic that interests me...hopefully those pieces are above average. In the meantime, thanks for putting up with all the other stuff!

No comments: