Monday, April 02, 2007

Final Four

In all the business of the last few weeks, I’ve been finding things in piles that haven’t been taken care of…here at work at my desk, stuffed in my messier than usual car, and stacked up at home. I had taken off a couple of Fridays ago to clean house for out of town company, which helped there, but not at work. Coaching the baseball team has been fun…I’m hitting a comfort zone there, but it’s taking up time I don’t have. I haven’t had time to follow the NCAAs, or grade my bracket. Then yesterday I found the unmailed envelope in my car…my brackets that I hadn’t mailed! I think I got two of the final four…but I have no idea how I did in the early round games.

Thursday I had three unexpected meetings pop up, so today I’ve got lots of end of the month stuff to do. I had to leave on time Friday to get to the rehearsal dinner. Sunday they’re having a Dome Dribble for kids, but I doubt we’ll be able to go to that, as much as I’d like to.

No comments: