Friday, August 15, 2008

Late Nite

Had a bunch to do at work yesterday and worked on the company system entering orders, etc until it went down at 8 pm. Then I had some emails to clean up for another 30 minutes. At 8:30 I realized it would be futile to drive home, then turn around and drive to Johns Creek to pick up Will.

So I paid bills and did other stuff until just before 10:00. By the time I found the house, got to the party and visited, then took Abby home, Will and I didn’t get home til almost 11:30. Abby had ridden with Ceil that afternoon to the dentist, so she could have a ride. Heard the last few innings on the radio.

Are you following this Bigfoot story?

Tied up in meetings for over 2 hours today…most of which were about “other people’s stuff. Got more of the same this afternoon.

Ceil told me just now about the Kit movie at the dollar movie. We won’t go tonight, but soon. Generally, the American Girl movies have been ok. Matthew can’t wait for Kung Fu Panda.

No comments: