Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend

I had written a pretty long paragraph about Braves pitchers, then the email died out on me for some reason. Seems like 2008 is in the books...Kotchman and Frenchy and Morton have the rest of the year to get back in the groove. There should be lots of free agent money for pitching. Interesting article today about everyone wanting to resign Kotsay, but he's playing it close to the vest. Hear Smoltz on air Saturday night? Pretty interesting.
Got to see a good part of all three Braves games this weekend. At NP Andy asked how many watched the Sat Braves game, and I was one of the few to hold up my hand, though I did so proudly. Did not know about the candidates speaking with Rick Warren, though it sounded interesting.
Sunday night I was goofing off thinking up Braves trivia questions instead of doing other Internet work that I should be doing. Sunday night we went to Chili’s, then Monday O’Charley’s...it wasn't good...I made a poor decision and got something not good, and the service wasn't good either. Everybody had fun, though.
Last Wednesday Anna started going to youth group up at the Presbyterian Church near The Avenue with Will.
I didn't know about Mrs. Swilley...I wish I could've make it Tuesday night. I was going to the St. Anne's Catholic Church thing with Jim, the fellow I went to the Johnson Ferry thing with not long ago.
The Destin condo crosses my mind when a storm brews as well. For years after we decided not to move to Charleston I would track storms in the Atlantic.


No comments: