Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Harry Potter

Don’t know why Anna never wanted to read HP before now. For the longest she was into Nancy Drew and American Girl…now she’s moved past those (no more Hannah Montana, too). Harry Potter is just not my genre, I just can’t get into it. Perhaps one day I’ll try again.

Ceil and Anna are painting Anna’s room today…they may move a double bad in there.

Matthew was interested in last night’s PBS Dean Martin special…particularly the parts with a young Jerry Lewis. M couldn’t do much, he was worn out and getting sick, though this afternoon he is better. I have a headache, perhaps from trying to eat a healthy lunch…I had yogurt.

Big meeting this PM regarding profit. The meeting turned out OK, though we have a way’s to go to get everything lined up right.

Having read A&D, it did seem the movie followed the book pretty close…though it was I while ago. Don’t know why Hanks didn’t have the same long hair that he had in the Code. Ceil had said she wanted to see Star Trek…may wait til it comes to the Red Box.

Hopefully Esco will be able to keep it up on into the playoffs.

No comments: