Monday, March 05, 2012

March Reading List

Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell. Highly recommended by many, so I’ll see for myself what the fuss is all about.

11/22/63, by Stephen King. I couldn’t wait to read this recently released fictionalized account of the Kennedy Assassination, so I’m on the waiting list at the library for it. Hopefully in March I’ll receive my summons.

2001: A Space Odyssey, by Arthur C. Clark. I’d never seen the movie, so I figured it was time to read the book. Feeds my inner nerd. Wonderful.

The Perfect Mile: Three Athletes, One Goal, and less than four minutes to achieve it (2004), by Neal Bascomb. A while back I read an interesting Roger Bannister article in Sports Illustrated, so this book should build on that.

Ford Country, by John Grisham.

The Confession, by John Grisham. Not sure if I’ve read this one yet, but I’ll soon see.

No comments: