Monday, July 18, 2016

Eating Out

Wednesday night twelve of us ate at Bonefish in NMB. I had the grilled chicken salad since I’m allergic to fish. Watched the Craig Sager tribute on the ESPYs.
 
Thursday a thunderstorm chased us off the beach around 2 pm. We didn’t do much the rest of the day, so I caught up on some stuff on my laptop. Had several visitors come and go. C picked up a Mellow Mushroom pizza for dinner.
 
Friday morning we packed up and headed out around 11:45. I ate leftovers for an early lunch. M got Zaxbys in Florence. Got to Augusta before five and met to of Will’s study partners. Later we ate at Tin Lizzy’s, a place we’d never eaten at before. Got home at 10 pm, and boy was Barney happy.
 
Saturday I unpacked and did some cleaning, then drove to Gwinnett to see the GBraves. On the way home I grabbed a hot dog and drink from RaceTrac.
 
Sunday C and I drove to Ellijay to see Anna at Camp Highland. They brought in Little Caesar’s pizza and salad for lunch. Then we drove to Blue Ridge and walked around the downtown. Had Anna back by 5 pm, then made good time coming home. C’s college roommate Dawn had arrived and tie dyed T-shirts with Matthew. Had dinner at Brixx Pizza in The Avenue East Cobb. I’m sure my dad is thinking I paid for all these meals, but I didn’t.
 
I once read where Tom Hanks would get all his friends (like Martin Short and Steve Martin) to schedule their colonoscopies at the same time, then rent a limo to and from. I think they even spent the night beforehand and had a big dinner afterwards.

5 comments:

Nita said...

Since when are you allergic to "fish"?

Nita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Since college, at least.