Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Slow News Day

Monday: left work after 5 pm and headed straight to the gym. Got on treadmill next to Ceil. TV wasn’t working so I missed ESPN but I was listening to my Steve Berry Cotton Malone book anyway. Hip is hurting, especially until I get warmed up. Four miles in 53 minutes, 13:14 avg. Finished with a 12:52 mile.
Late supper pork chops, Mexican rice, tossed salad, unlike the Intown Whole 30 crowd.
 
Had to drive M to Roswell to get his Jeep.
 
Our company CEO is in town. I sit near the meeting room so he hung out talking to us a couple of times. Lunch training meeting today: Atlanta Bread Company turkey wrap – healthier than the usual chicken salad wrap they normally order for me.
 
Weight loss. Gonna hit it harder now that the Super Bowl and January are done.
 
Anna was going to the Westside Taqueria last night but forgot it was closed. I will remind her about Cheshire Bridge. M brought home a tasty bag of chips.
 Coworker Ben shared a recipe that I want to try out.

No comments: