Wednesday, April 19, 2006

American Idol Recap/Predictions

This week’s American Idol predictions/rankings…
1. Katharine is getting stronger…even Simon had positive things to say, which should garner her even more votes.
2. Paris was solid. I think her unique demographic will take her to the finals, and perhaps on to victory.
3. Chris still stands above the other guys, but I don’t think he has what it takes to quite go all the way. He'll finish a close second or third.
4. I love Taylor…he’s a quality product. He just doesn’t have the look that will get him the votes to go all the way.
5. Ace may be getting better, but he’s not good enough to make it to the finals.
6. America may love Kelly, and her looks and personality continues to carry her on and on. Last night’s flop may not be enough to cast her out, but she’ll hit the dreaded bottom three.
7. This may be the end of the road for Elliott. Too bad, because he sang very well last night. How can a guy change his look every week? Desperation? Not that I have anything to write home about.

I’m no Idol expert. I base my opinion on how I think those who vote will vote.

No comments: