Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Matthew On Matthew

My name is Matthew, but online, I call myself Matthew “Beast” Murphy, MB, or Squirrel Nut. I am eleven years old, and my birthday is October 7, 1998.

My favorite food is ribs because I love barbecue. My favorite TV show is Psych, because the guys are funny and random while solving mysteries. My favorite band is either Switchfoot or Tenth Avenue North .

The only thing I absolutely couldn’t live without is music. Though I don’t play any instruments, I write my own songs. I write Pop, Rock, Pop/Rock, slow Pop, and sometimes even Rap. My favorite type of music is either Rock or Pop.

When I grow up, I want a career in music, art, or cooking. But for now, I just do what I do. I love to cook. I like getting the Food Network magazine, finding cool recipes, and making them. I like drawing cartoon characters. I want to learn to play the guitar so that I can start a band.

My mom, Ceil, likes to sew and draw. She is very talented. My dad works at Ryerson as a business person. Will, my older brother, is seventeen and he plays baseball. Anna, my older sister, is fourteen and she is an artist. I like to annoy all of them by singing random junk I make up (Anna said that, not me). That’s what I do, other than school.

What I like about school is seeing all my friends and my teacher. What I dislike about school is the homework.

I’ve been around for over a decade, and so far, life is good. Homeschool, nice little house in a neighborhood full of kids? My life oughta be pretty nerfy, right?

No comments: