Thursday, August 12, 2010

This is a One Mike Lum Town

Haven’t been listening to 680…hate that I missed the Larry Jones interview. Mostly good comments on Mark Bradley’s “Chipper May be Done” column, though many obviously don’t have a clue. I wasn’t going to comment, but was surprised to see a comment from a Mike Lum. I took him to task, as this is a one-Mike Lum town.

I thought about the 1991 Series when Lang made his comment. Had the Braves won, he would’ve been MVP.

Just after I mentioned how I’ve been enjoying all the Braves talk on 680, I checked out three books on CD from the library. Two interesting novels and a Thomas Payne biography.

The Ogre was commenting on co-workers driving him crazy. Everyone is selfish to a degree, and some point fingers without looking in the mirror. I’ll enjoy vacation next week.

No comments: