Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Twitter

Just connected Twitter to my phone. I started with Lang, who tweets a lot, and Andy, who doesn’t. Also his wife, who tweets less then him. Just added DOB and Bowman, who seem to tweet the same things. All of a sudden I’m getting up-to-date info, like tonight’s batting order, and that the Pirates picked up Chris Resop. Stats about RISP, etc.

As usual, I am months / years behind on the technology curve.

Lang found this funny guy on Twitter who makes Bobby Cox-like comments, like how he couldn’t believe the Marlins fired Fredi, and that he had a dream that Francoeur hit a game-winner off Wagner.

I was in and out on the game last night, and missed Frenchy’s homer.

Anna ate at the JF Moes before it got too crowded. By the time I got there the line was to that door to the front porch, so I didn’t mess with it. Could’ve gone before picking Matthew up at nine, but didn’t.

No comments: