Monday, August 30, 2010

Headaches

Hopefully those headaches were just a passing thing. Though I never had one that bad, I rarely have headaches at all.

It could’ve been a combination of several things:

1. During vacation I never use my eyes as much as I do at work. Then when I come back, the first couple of days using my eyes more, they get tired and strain, resulting in headaches.

2. During vacation I get more sleep. Getting back into the grind, I wasn’t getting as much rest.

3. During vacation I was drinking more caffeinated soft drinks than usual.

4. That Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday I exercised much harder than usual.

5. The exercise could’ve left me dehydrated.

6. Monday I started using a particular kind of mouthwash. Years ago I had used some, and remember having a negative reaction to it then as well.

I haven’t had any more headaches since Tuesday. Thursday night I dragged Matthew to the pool. It was just us two, so I swam the length of the pool several times. I had just eaten and walked out the door, which might’ve resulted in the slight case of leg cramps.

Starting this week I’m planning on eating better, drinking more water, exercising more, and eating the flax seed oil again. I need to lose some weight, hopefully before Will’s school trip at the end of October.

No comments: