Tuesday, November 09, 2010

2011 Vacation Plan

Alyssa’s mom is organizing next year’s trips. I may go in late February with Will, and in April with Matthew and Will. I think Anna goes the other week. That leaves a week for the July beach trip and a week for other stuff. We need to get to Washington. Both sets of parents are having health problems, so it should be an interesting year.

Friday when we went to the Avenue I stayed in the car, since I was tired. Almost went to sleep. C and A were in 2-3 clothing stores. Had I gone into Borders it would’ve been fun, but much longer.

M wanted to play basketball, but options for a 6th grade beginner are limited. Still looking.

With my 6 am 3 pm co-worker out for the rest of the year recovering from wrist surgery, I’ve been asked to come in early. MWF I have to stay late, since my other co-worker has dialysis. I intend to leave at three on Tue & Thurs. I need to use the time to work out. Ogre moved Dialysis into the recently vacated desk between me and Surgery. That’s good, eliminating the possibility of me moving. I have been called into Ogre’s office more in the last two days.

Phones: My Sprint/Sanyo phone is ok, but not great for the internet. Recently C got a Blackberry she seems to like. She’s on her father’s plan, which I think is Verizon.

No comments: