Monday, November 15, 2010

Harry Potter Trumps GA/Auburn!?

M enjoyed the Harry Potter weekend on the ABC Family Channel. I let him watch HP instead of GA/Auburn, since he went to the GT game. At the game I remembered my vow after the Clemson game, to never go to another football game. Long TV timeouts, senseless penalties, etc. I did enjoy watching the new QB, who I like better than Nesbitt (or Jaybo Shaw). Stopped by the Varsity both before and after the game.

Saturday night we watched the Clemson game on TV, thought C went to bed before the game-winning 55 yard FSU field goal. Will was in the other room, on the phone.

Sunday I went to Macon in the morning, and working like a dog. Went to Will’s baseball team’s pot-luck dinner at six, with Matthew. Hung out with Mary-Clayton’s parents…her little brother is on the middle school team.

Early Monday I took the GT basketball schedule and logged all the home games on my calendar, secretly hoping to be asked to a game. I even created my 2011 calendar, so I could log in the second half of the season.

This past weekend Ceil had been scheduled to go to Virginia. She didn’t go, then didn’t even go to South Carolina for her father’s surgery. Then I went off and spent all day Saturday at the Tech game, so I’d better not go to Tech games this week.

Friday night Matthew has his first basketball practice, and he needs all the practice he can get. I need to look for a new basketball goal. The old rim hangs almost straight down.

No comments: