Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One Fine Day

Last night I saw on the internet that the Hawks had the poor start against Boston. The kids went to see Harry Potter, so Ceil and I had a quiet evening at home. Neither of us felt like doing anything, so we watched the Clooney/Phieffer movie “One Fine Day”.

Some people at work aren’t realizing that when I leave at 3 pm, I’m not leaving early. In fact, three days a week I stay late...to cover when others leave early.

We won’t get to SC until late Wednesday. Ceil’s dad just got out of the hospital, so it will be different this year. After we eat on Friday Will leaves with a gang going to the away high school playoff game. They’ll spend the night in Abbeville, then go to the 7 pm Clemson/SC game. We’ll probably pick Will up in Anderson after the game, and come home late Saturday. So I’ll miss watching that game and GT/UGA.

Matthew won’t have to miss his Sunday practice. Hopefully we can get out and shoot some over the next few days. He has been enjoying it so far, frequently displaying a sheepish grin, and telling Ceil stories from practice. He must like the assistant coach in particular, as he asked me why he missed most of Sunday’s practice.

No comments: