Friday, November 12, 2010

Plans

Got Reid’s letter in the mail, along with the GT basketball ticket stub. That “legend” looks familiar, but I’m having a hard time remembering his name. I love ticket stubs…I tape them into my scrapbook calendar. Ceil opened the envelope before I got home, hoping to find stamps. That’s what she’s into these days…even bought a magazine/catalog.

We may go see “Despicable Me” at the movies. Got Tech tickets for Saturday, against Miami. Matthew wants to go. Will is helping someone move all day. Ceil will probably go to Decatur.

Anna is going to a weekend event at Johnson Ferry. No weekend basketball game. Last week Lucy & her mom were there, along with 2 or 3 other mothers. Matthew had on the exact same outfit as Joel.

Thursday night M and I went to JFBC for the kickoff event with Anna. Clay Scroggins from North Point is the weekend speaker. There was a ton of kids there, with lots of them talking or walking around. I asked Anna if they did that at NP, and she said no.

Sunday I need to go to Macon to see my parents, but I need to get back to take Ceil over to Lilburn that night.

No comments: