Monday, November 08, 2010

Will's Ballet Recital

Will is playing Jesus in a ballet recital in Gainesville Nov 20 & 21. He’s real popular with the girls, of all the age groups. He has to grow out his beard for the part, which he likes.

He took M to the basketball game Friday night (Connor had 18). C, A, and I went to Willys, and shopping for A at the Avenue.

Had a busy last week, didn’t get everything done. Friday night I slept almost ten hours, and Saturday about 9-1/2. Most of last week I had stayed up late, so I guess I caught up.

Saturday we went to Perimeter Mall. The parking lot was full, the walkways jammed with people not paying attention. Then we went to two shoe stores up near North Point, then Target. Hated the traffic…no fun at all.

Saw some of the UGA first half and more of the Clemson game. That night we ate at Longhorn in Roswell. We first went to the Counter, but the wait at 8:15 was an hour.

Saw chunks of the Falcons game, but little else. Atlanta looks good, especially at home. Could this be the year? Still a long way to go.

Sunday night I drove Will and Joel Norman downtown to the Tabernacle for Passion City Church. I had never been inside before…neat place.

No comments: