Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hewitt Won't Go Away

The Kennesaw loss was another nail in Hewitt’s coffin. No one is surprised any more. The young alum here at work was thinking the same thing, that we use the coliseum money to pay off Hewitt. He thinks after last season Hewitt was told he’d be gone if he didn’t make the tourney. AD DRad surely has been working behind the scenes. Right now I bet Hewitt wishes his wife would’ve been happy moving to St.Johns.

It is enjoyable to watch Vick play, when he’s “on” and healthy.

Both Monday and Tuesday night I watched the end of the GT/Miami game, some of the MNF game, and the end of the Kennesaw game. It was almost like GT didn’t have a chance. Also watched some of Ken Burns The Tenth Inning. Saw it was on while looking for a rerun of the Tina Fey Mark Twain Award Show. Interesting about the Expos…they often had talented players.

I’ve been coming in early, since my coworker is out for 8 weeks, recovering from wrist surgery. I leave early on Tues & Thurs…on MWF another coworker has to leave early to get dialysis. I might as well get up early, since I’m waking up before five anyway. In January I’ll need to keep getting up, and exercise in the AM. I’m trying to exercise every Tuesday & Thursday for the rest of the year…but ever since I ran last Thursday my knee has killing me.

No comments: