Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Four Halloween Parties

Had a good trip to St. Augustine. The temps were in the upper 80’s, so we were hot. We stayed on the go, starting with last Wednesday’s 4 am wakeup call…so I stayed pretty tired the whole time. Visited two old forts, the historic district, the lighthouse, and two state parks. Got to write and put on two chaperone skids.

I’m writing up a detailed recap, which I’ll post on the blog.

Got home around 9 pm Saturday. Ceil was bushed from her Wed-Sat SC trip, so we all slept in and watched NP Online. Worked around the house Sunday. Took Anna to a small NP party in Johns Creek, off Windward Parkway. Will went to a different party.

C, M and I went to our old small group leader’s home, where Matthew trick or treated with three friends. I followed, with the other three dads. Afterward I spent some time at Will’s party, off Sandy Plains Road. On the way to get Anna we hit videographer’s assistant Sandy’s party, with some of the retreat people. So I was gone for over six hours Sunday evening, to four parties.

With the kids doing homework last night, I missed about 90% of the entire World Series. Also saw little football. 104 days until pitchers and catchers report.

Plenty to catch up on at work!

No comments: