Friday, November 11, 2011

Chipotle-ed Out

Busy day. A couple of rejections and a maintenance issue. Plenty to do.

Boss is up in Chattanooga for the second day this week. Young Thomas is off today and tomorrow…I may have told you he’s quitting before year end, which means more work for me until we get someone trained. That’s why I haven’t had any of the Chattanooga work dumped on me.

I did leave at 4:15 Wednesday and worked out Will in the slight drizzle. My pitching was decent, and I quickly tossed him two bucketfuls. Then I hit him a bucketful of grounders as it grew dark. Next Thursday he’s going to work out for the Belmont College coaches in Jackson MS.

Then we all went down to eat at Nuevo Laredo Cantina. Didn’t get there until 7:30, so we were able to be seated immediately. M had a huge bean burrito. A and C had chalupas. Will and I had enchiladas. Today and tomorrow I’m eating the leftovers for lunch. Eating together as a family has been fun lately, everyone has been getting along well.

Nominated Will for the 680 Student of the Week Award again. This past week Anna’s BFF Brittany’s sister won the award. Her 100 words was heavy on academics and community service, so I wrote a new paragraph about Will. We’ll see.

Thursday I ate enough meatloaf and pizza, that I didn’t make any popcorn to eat during the Tech game. Ceil went to Chipotle with her friends. Fortunately for me, she says she’s about Chipotle’d out.

No comments: