Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Braves Tab

My new big idea is to develop a list of the starting lineup and stats for every year the Atlanta Braves have played, along with their record, attendance, etc. I’ll try to do one year a day. Check out the BRAVES tab up above. When I finish I'll add a Falcons tab (record, finish, attendance, coach, top QB, RB, WR, interceptor, and kicker) and a Hawks tab (similar info: top scorer, rebounder, assists, blocks. Then maybe Georgia Tech and UGA football. Good idea? This can go on forever.

Crazy busy at work. I bragged about working through a few crisis’s, and it got worse. Today the Ogre flew out to the Dominican on vacation, just when we needed him.

Didn’t realize that the Braves were playing an early game Wednesday afternoon, so I missed most of it. Not much else going on. A and M are finishing up school this week.

To me the Chickfila wrap was packed fuller with more ingredients. More food = better! The McWrap needed the box because the whole assembly was more loose fitting…easier to come apart.

When we go to Destin the family likes to make me drive them over to Seaside as well. They like to go to Pizza by the Sea, next to the Publix.

No comments: