Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Old Friends


Coley sighting last Friday night. Ceil called me from her prom preparations at 6:30 pm to tell me Houston would be arriving to hang out with Matthew. It was a smart play by Houston. Bryan wasn't home, and Houston was about to be forced to go to Haviland's American Heritage Girls event in Roswell. Thinking quickly, Houston told Susan "We're going to drive right past Matthew's house. Can I go there?" Worked out well for the boys, but I had to clean up the messy house.

When Susan came to pick him up, she updated me on the family...
…tiny Haviland was able to keep up with Bryan when they went mountain biking at Sope Creek.
…Bryan was negotiating to show his movie in July in three markets (Columbus, one in Texas, and one between the two), but is thinking about doing something different instead.
…they're still fixing up their Airstream camper.
…saw the original KidStuf cast reunion photo on Facebook, with Bryan, Reggie, Lanney, etc.

No comments: