Friday, July 10, 2015

Mathew Sings Again

Typical evening for me. Left work at 545 and headed to Cumming. Ate a hot dog from RaceTrac. Arrived at the coffee shop at 645. Got inside and M was the next singer up. This time he played his electric guitar and sang. I watched some of the other performers (including McKinnon and also her friend Victoria) but sat out in front during part. Video to follow.

On the way home I picked up Chickfila for M and his friend Jamin. Got home and packed for the trip.

Speaking of Cox, on the way home from work Wednesday I stopped by Kroger. As I was walking in Bobby Cox was checking out. White fishing shirt, shorts, flip flops. His limp seemed worse than when he's on the field. I thought about following him to see what he drove and where he lived but I had groceries to buy.

Every time I go to the Avalon it is brimming with people. Lots of restaurants and shops. Would be cool to live upstairs but all the people might get old. The Avalon has been open just short of one year. The site was cleared years ago but sat vacant for a long time.

El Felix is the place both M and A tried out for jobs. M is friends with the owners son. The owner owns several other restaurants in Atlanta. If a frizzy blond haired lady seated you, she works at M's school.

No comments: