1. Which actress is related to the owners of both the Pittsburgh Steelers and New York Giants?
a. Taryn Manning
b. Kate Mara
c. Natasha Richardson
d. Zoe Deschanel
2. Where was Forrest Gump filmed?
a. Charleston SC
b. Savannah GA
c. Beaufort SC
d. Frogmore SC
3. In the movie Splash, how did Darryl Hannah’s character get her name?
a. She was named after her aunt.
b. She looked at a street sign.
c. Tom Hanks’ character named her
d. Professor Cornbluth named her
4. In High School Musical 3, where did Troy decide to go to college to play basketball and study acting?
c. California Berkeley
5. Which NFL quarterback once won Celebrity Jeopardy?
a. Peyton Manning (University of Tennessee)
b. Eli Manning (Ole Miss)
c. Andrew Luck (Stanford)
d. Aaron Rodgers (California Berkeley)
6. In You’ve Got Mail, who once dated Kathleen Kelly’s mother?
a. Generalissimo Franco, dictator of Spain
b. Joe Fox’s father
c. Joe Fox’s grandfather
d. Joe Fox’s uncle
7. How many Emmys did Candice Bergen win for her work on Murphy Brown?
8. Which actor did not play Murphy Brown’s secretary?
a. Annabelle Gurwitch
b. Paul (Peewee Herman) Reubens
c. Michael (Kramer) Richards
d. Bette Midler
9. During a softball game at Central Park, who did George bowl over at home plate?
a. Bette Midler
b. Marisa Tomei
c. John Hurt
d. JFK Jr.
10. On the baseball diamond both Matt Goyan and Ryerson’s David Murphy throw left and bat right. Historically, what percentage of major league baseball players throw left and bat right?
d. Less than 1%
11. What was the name of the TV pilot Jerry and George produced?
12. Before taking over as interim head coach of the world champion Golden State Warriors, what was Luke Walton doing?
a. Working on the staff of a NBA developmental league team
b. Playing pickup basketball in LA.
c. Playing for a beach volleyball team wearing skin tight Laker uniforms and Afro wigs in homage to the movie Fletch
d. All of the above
13. What was the nickname of the Apollo 13 command module?
14. Name as many Alabama quarterbacks to have been named Super Bowl MVP (one point for each).
15. One point for each kicker/punter from the state of Georgia who appeared in the Super Bowl that you can name (there are at least 5).
16. Which Super Bowl team owner once scored a touchdown in an NFL Championship game?
17. What Super Bowl head coach did not also play in the Super Bowl?
a. Ken Whisenhunt
b. Mike Ditka
c. Tony Dungy
d. Dan Reeves
NOTE: Super Bowl winning Dallas Cowboy head coach Tom Landry played (and coached) for the NFL Champion New York Giants.
18. What was Marcia Cross’ character’s name on Seinfeld?
19. Why did Newman and Kramer drive a mail truck to Chicago?