Saturday, March 23, 2019

Photo Saturday

This afternoon Matthew joined the party at Bellwood Coffee,
where he talked to Willis Norman (right, in red).
Behind him at the table (R-L) David Norman, Josiah, DJ, and Annie Blass Norman (Charles' wife). Will was working behind the counter.

Earlier in the week Will went rock climbing near Yonah Mountain.
 I had heard of the famous Yonah Burger, where Will got to eat.
 Ceil didn't want me to post her self portrait. So Anna did.
Couple years ago during a purge I sold a pair of shoes I'd loved.
I like the style and colors: dark blue and grey.
From time to time I'd miss them.
Every now and then I would look for them on eBay.
This week I found a relatively inexpensive pair for sale.
Seven other people were watching the sale,
so I knew I couldn't wait around.
I had an eBay coupon set to expire, so I bought the shoes.
Until the sneakers delivered I wasn't sure that these weren't the exact pair that I had sold. But the pair I got were in slightly better condition, with a snugger fit.
Wore them out on Friday night.
Nice, but they're an old design, and I'm a little old for Air Jordans. 
Someone was selling these Braves shoes on Facebook for $65.00. I passed.

Interesting aerial view of the Atlanta Airport.
Easy to spot several landmarks, including the Woodward Academy baseball and football field at the top left.
and 285 running at the bottom.  
Close-up of the north and south terminals, with the cell phone lot to the left near the runways, and the small west lot at the top right, where I used to park.

Bob Horner models the classic Braves powder blue road uniforms of the early 1980's.
Back in January I sold Matthew's classic 1996 Buick Park Avenue.
Wanted to post a few pictures I'd run in the advertisement. 
The original owner had been my friend Drew Kelly's father's car.
Spacious interior still in decent shape,
except for the cloth on the interior ceiling. 


No comments: