Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Years Eve

UGA football helmet history, by a guy tweeting out the history of every college team's helmets. This guy, who works for Top Golf in Texas, has a garage full of these mini helmets. He adds more and more each year, every time a team adds a new helmet.
He's going to have to add a new helmet for Auburn. Tomorrow they're wearing special helmets in memory of Pat Sullivan, with grey facemasks and his number seven on one side.
Ceil is volunteering down at the Passion Conference at Mercedes Benz Stadium. its a sellout, with 65000 in attendance. 
Is this picture out of focus?
Might be trading in my new pair on Ons
for these Hoka running shoes.
I don't go to Walmart or Target that much. Even more rare but sometimes I check out their shoes. and the older I get the more I think that they're not really that bad. I knew at some point in my old age I would become that guy. Not the old guy wearing cool sneakers, like I've been in my mind so far in my life. Well now I have become the old guy wearing Walmart sneakers. And I knew it when I bought them for six bucks at Goodwill. Looked them up on line to steal a good photo (and this is the best one I could find). These guys are on sale for $13.99. Funny thing is that the shoe got some negative reviews. What did these buyers expect?

No comments: