Monday, May 14, 2007

Work

We had four new people / visitors through the office in one day…some stayed most of the week. They’ll all be spending time with me. Sometimes they can help get my work done, but the little things still pile up.

Overall my workload will decrease with the new people, and my time will be more freed up to concentrate on the more important/financial aspects of my job…and much less time spent on repetitive, delegatable tasks. But the next few months we’ll be ramping up on the new EZGo business, as well as having our own profit center to manage…instead of helping other profit centers that I’m not directly responsible for.

Nice comeback last Tuesday night, and good to see Andruw wake up a little. If McCann hasn’t homered since the first series, it could have to do with his finger. But he’s such a good hitter, going opposite field, etc, he can still contribute at the plate without being 100%.

No comments: