Monday, January 18, 2010

Top Ten Don Head Memories

Honorable Mention: Mighty Mite basketball, Camp SPdL, Ridgecrest Singles Weekend, & Choir Tours

10. SPdL Singles Gym Nite, when the guy ran off Peachtree and died.

9. Don’s 23 day fast.

8. Recounting the movie “The Lonely Guy.”

7. His phrase: “Just call…my mom!”

6. Hanging out with Don & Bill Teem.

5. Running out of gas late at night, & Don rescued me.

4. Watching “Brian’s Song” over & over.

3. Our phrase: “What do?”

2. Singing “Then along came Sarah” from The Love Boat.

1. Don exclaiming “My God, I’m blind!” in a dark theatre.

2 comments:

DonH said...

I'm honored. Thanks for being there on Sunday. Great to see you as always. Keep up the good work. Completely forgotten about "Then along came Sarah" but now I can't get it out of my head.

David said...

I was singing it on the way home today myself. I'll have to sing it to Will's classmate Sarah on the February retreat.