Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Canoe

Heyward does appear to be different, a level or two above Frenchy and Schafer. Some even compare him to Pujols, who went 4-5 on Opening Day. Heyward appears to be a big kid, with way he loped around the bases on the HR. No reason to leave that game early, even with the big lead, with rush hour still clearing up.

Will played golf yesterday with David Norman. No baseball all this week. He’ll only get to play one game before he leaves on his two week trip. Geno, the Tech alum, may give me Sunday Masters tickets.

Ceil doesn’t have to drive on the Jekyll Island trip, so hopefully I can clean out the garage some while she’s gone. Both cars need waxing, but that’s more of an afternoon activity. My nicely washed car was covered in pollen when I left work yesterday.

Went to Canoe last night. As usual, Ceil loved it. I had the Duck & Beef Burger. We got a late start, so by dessert time she was worn out. We skipped dessert and went home.

No comments: