Friday, April 23, 2010

Two Weekends Ago

Friday Ceil and I got a late start going out to eat. She didn’t want our usual Mexican. At lunch someone had a big Zaxby’s salad, so we went there…a place we almost never go. Later I picked up Will at a fancy birthday party…a bunch of Living Science kids were ballroom dancing. I stayed in the packing lot with several other parents, but there were some good Facebook photos.

Saturday W had practice. I got the oil changed, then worked around the house. Finally started doing some yardwork, Ceil mostly did the gardening. Sunday was a long, fun day at the Masters…got back at 11:45. Writing up a long recap. Tired today.

We really don’t go to malls that often. For a while we weren’t going at all, until Ceil discovered Anthropologie, so now she wants to go every month or two. Not much for me to do, except peoplewatch and look at shoes…which isn’t as interesting to me as it used to be.

I never went on a DC trip in school. Didn’t even go to the state capitol…still haven’t. First time in DC was about six years ago, with Will. My friend Lee had business there, so we went with him and his daughter. Stayed with our mutual friends in Fredericksburg . Lee knew the drill, and was a great guide. Haven’t been to the White House. Need to get A and M up there, but I doubt it will be this summer.

No comments: