Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thursday

Good SI article by Deford, and the one about Gasol. The baseball issue and the Masters preview came yesterday, so I’ll take them to SC. I had bragged about almost catching up reading them all, then when I moved desks I discovered several I hadn’t read. Then it’s been busy the last two months, and I’m back being way behind. Just extended my subscription one year for twenty bucks.

Watched the SportsSouth special on the Braves last night. Not much new info, but it was fun. Then the top 25 plays in Braves history rerun, and the Cox interview, while I was doing other stuff. Only DOB reported Chipper’s ingrown toenail and Heyward’s shin splints.

We had a real good March…sales to my customer were the highest since 2008. April should be just as good. Yesterday I was able to clean up a bunch of my old stuff, which is always good. This morning I drove Will’s carpool to Living Science, so I didn’t get to work until nine.

Didn’t realize they turned that old Kroger across from Sprayberry into a new LA Fitness.

Tonight is our last marriage group meeting. The leaders are feeding us dinner…we always meet at their house.

No comments: