Friday, April 30, 2010

KB

Did I mention that Will’s co-teacher at NP, Kevin, has been writing long Facebook recaps about the Jekyll trip? Even Ceil has been reading them. Kevin reminds me of a young Andy Stanley, which I think he doesn’t like for me to say. He’s bright enough to reinvent something, like Andy has done with church. Plays soccer. His role in the skit was to teach, which he and Holt did quite well. Hard act for week two’s teachers (Alyssa and Christy) to match.

I didn’t know I was related to Ben Franklin…my dad just sent an email this morning. Supposedly we’re related to Thomas Jefferson as well. Just finished a book about Franklin ’s lightning rod. Back in his time people thought lightning was a way God punished people.

The new hires here at work have been in training all week, and we’ve been feasting on the lunch leftovers…BBQ, Jimmy Johns subs, and today pizza. Last night I had pizza, playing spades with the guys from small group.

Working late tonight due to month end. Hopefully tomorrow I can sleep late and clean house. We’ll go to dinner Saturday night. Will has his first East Cobb practice Sunday, and I need to do something with Matthew, who has been acting up. Been too busy to see much of the Braves, but Will and I did watch the recent Hawks loss.

Ever play StratOMatic? I may have only played a couple of times. Never had it as a kid, but I would’ve loved it.

No comments: