Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DWTS

DWTS…saw a USA Today, which had full coverage. There was a buzz about Chaz Bono here at work, but I can’t look it up on the internet. David Arquette, Ron Artest, and some I’ve never heard of. I knew of the Team USA goalie, and George Clooney’s ex…just not their name. I’m always interested in who’s on the show, though I rarely watch.

Now that the four majors have been played, I finally got the “Golf Plus” feature added back on my Sports Illustrated subscription. Unfortunately, I missed out on the four preview issues. Perhaps now I’ll get back in the know, when it comes to golf.

Perhaps I’ll rent Lincoln Lawyer. I like Matthew M. It’s about a lawyer who drives a Lincoln. Interesting that it came out around the same time as The Conspirator, the 1860’s period piece about the trial after the Lincoln assassination.

Practice went ok Monday night. M hit the ball hard both times…right at people. Had hot dogs, per my suggestion. Also cole slaw, Bush’s baked beans, and Trader Joe’s organic chili. C, A, and M watched “Tangled”…I finished my Rosenberg book, then retired early.

Willis Norman would be a great youth/children’s director, or his big brother Spencer. Both have experience. Willis is great with children, they love him. At 6’9”, he’s like a white Dikembe Mutombo.

Ceil usually makes homemade peach ice cream, but she made some creamy strawberry a few weeks ago.

No comments: