Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Follow Me on Twitter

If you can’t get enough of me here at Sac Fly or on Facebook, you need to get a life. But if want more of me on the go, be sure to follow me on Twitter: @iDavidMurphy.

Truth to tell, most of my tweets are text message Facebook updates that I also sent to Twitter. At work I can update my Facebook status via email, which is much easier and faster than sending a text. Were I more tech savvy, I’d figure out a way to tweet via email as well. Then I’d REALLY be dangerous.

So I only text updates to Twitter AND Facebook when I’m out and about. But those are often the best ones, the ones you don’t want to miss, and you want to get them quickly.

I have abandoned my original Twitter account: DCM2210. This may have not been the smartest thing to do, because hardly any of my original followers followed my to iDavidMurphy. But some of those people weren’t the type to have my tweets sent to their phone, or they were people I don’t know.

Young Matthew should soon be a trending topic on Twitter. His tweets are actually pretty good, if you can figure out what they mean. Follow him at @mattmurphy95.

Currently I follow @louiegiglio, @AndyStanley, @Htimesthree, and @mlbbowman for Braves updates. AJC beat-writer Dave O’Brien tweeted too much for my taste.

Follow me…please!

No comments: