Thursday, January 05, 2012

January Reading List

Extreme Measures, by Vince Flynn. I’ve read several of his books, and they’re all good.

A National Party No More: the Conscience of a Conservative Democrat, by Zell Miller.

My Life, by Bill Clinton. You never know what to believe, but I did learn many details about Clinton’s life.

Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of JFK?, by Mark Lane. I need to limit my reading of conspiracy-theory books to one a year (though there are plenty out there). Lane just published another JFK book, and other interesting tomes have been published by Jim Marr and Joseph P Farrell.

The Energy Bus, by Jon Gordon. Lots of buzz in the coaching world about this book, including Mark Richt.

The Abs Diet, by David Zincenko. I read this several years ago, and lost the most weight ever. A refresher was in order.

No comments: