I’ve got to look up the emails of Frank Wren and others in the Braves brain-trust, and offer small / minor / “needed” uniform revisions. Here’s my list:
1. Cream-colored pants to match the
2. No names on the new cream jerseys…
…or use the early-60’s huge red letters.
3. Add the smaller front numbers on every color jersey.
4. Striped stirrups (with every uniform)
5. Only wear the navy jersey once per road series (at most).
6. Wear “Braves” on the road, instead of “
7. Retire the Sunday tomahawk caps.
8. Retire the red jerseys.
The navy jersey isn’t that bad, but the grey looks better.
The solid navy road caps are great.
Numbers on the front, and huge names on back, are baseball traditions, and Braves traditions.