Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Taco Bell

Read in Sports Illustrated that the Tigers' Justin Verlander eats at Taco Bell the night before he pitches. And he eats a bunch. Last night I grabbed some Taco Bell for Matthew. Ceil and I had chicken parmesan sandwiches on hoagie rolls. Matthew had one for lunch. Anna had Campbell's chicken noodle soup before her art class. Ceil was baking desserts for the kids Thanksgiving feast, which is today.

I was reading the USA Today article about Spielberg and his Lincoln movie. He said there are several Lincoln stories to tell, but he wouldn't make another Lincoln movie without Daniel Day Lewis. Years ago DDL had originally turned Spielberg down for the role, so SS shelved the project. Later Leonardo Dicaprio heard about it, and helped talk DDL into taking the role.

Left home Monday 4:20 pm and made the round trip to the airport and back in two hours…not bad for a rainy rush hour. Ceil said she'd ride MARTA, but I picked her up anyway. After a depressing weekend, our dog was happy when Ceil got home. She fixed spaghetti with meat sauce.

My sick co-worker hopes to return next Monday, to work at least half days. Between my normal stuff, extra meetings, taking off half of two days, and keeping up with her stuff, I've been pretty busy. I try to check my yahoo email, but sometimes I can go a day or two before checking it. 

No comments: