Monday, November 12, 2012

Good, Bad, & Ugly

GOOD: Funny that Tech exploded for 68 points the first time Vad Lee plays most of the game. He's certainly far from a finished product, and he appears to be from the same mold as Clemson's Tajh Boyd or Virginia Tech's Logan Thomas. I hate to watch those guys run a regular offense, but Vad could run Paul Johnson's offense better than Nesbitt or Washington.

BAD: Falcons lose: better now than later. I only saw the beginning of the game. You know how I hate excessive celebration penalties, and the one after the interception factored into Atlanta only getting a field goal instead of a touchdown…and the Falcons lost by four. I know there was more to it than that.

UGLY: David Ross signs with Boston: Luckily I did not read the DOB blog, though I did read all the DOB and Bowman tweets. Will's level-headed friend Kevin had an anti-Wren Facebook post, and I cautioned that you really couldn't blame Wren. I really can't blame an older player wanting to play in Yankee Stadium or Fenway Park (or for the crowds in Philly or St. Louis). The payday is great, but so is the pressure. We shall see how Rossy likes it.

Only working four hours both this past Friday and today. Ceil got to go to Williamsburg on Saturday, and returns this afternoon. Friday A, M, and I rented and all watched The Avengers together. I liked it. Another day of watching college football on Saturday. Yesterday was Passion City Church and Moes. I also ironed, did laundry, and completed the summer/winter clothes swap.

Coworker getting tested for Lyme Disease today. She was out all last week, and wants to make the rash decision to quit. I hope she doesn't…she has become a valuable employee.

No comments: