Monday, December 10, 2012

Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon

Thursday night Ceil was exhausted after working for two straight days, plus carting Matthew around to several appointments. I drove her up to get Trader Joes frozen Orange Chicken dinner…Matthew’s favorite. Watched X Factor and Elf. Anna went out to Lawrenceville to crate up Operation Christmas Child boxes. She spent the night at Brittany’s. Friday morning I dropped off her school books.

For lunch Friday I had leftover roast beef, from our Wednesday night dinner. Friday night Ceil was waiting for her homemade pizza dough to rise, so she and Matthew went to the dollar movie. She cooked the pizza when she got home, and we didn’t eat until 10 pm. Took leftover pizza to work today. Then I had to drive over to Peachtree Corners to pick up Anna.

Saturday Ceil cooked cinnamon rolls for breakfast. After cleaning upstairs I took Matthew out looking for something to wear to his Christmas party. Finally found a fun vest at the fifth store we went to. By the time we got back home it was time to take his to his party, in Alpharetta. Drove back home, but later I had to go back and pick him up. Got home just in time to watch the Heisman presentation.

Sunday I finished cleaning upstairs and worked on my eBay for a while. Ceil cooked burgers for lunch. When it was time to go to church Ceil realized that Will’s care package had to be taken over to our friends, for them to deliver. That meant me. It was good I didn’t go to church, because I started sneezing at 1:30, and stayed really sick until I went to bed. I didn’t get into the Falcons game. I like the Giants but not the Saints, so I watched other shows. Later I watched the ESPN bowl special.

Felt weak this morning, but was better by noon. Had several customer emergencies, and also problems with our phone lines and computer network.

No comments: