Saturday, February 08, 2014

State of Fear

Do you like Michael Crichton books? Most are real good – mixing in real science into fictional books. Timeline is set in the middle ages, similar to Pillars of the Earth/World Without End. You really need to read State of Fear, about global warming/climate change. Crichton wrote State of Fear, a fictional novel about a guy caught up in a weather change scandal. Real good.

Haven't felt good all week. Minor headaches. The rest of my body doesn't feel too bad. Most days at work I don't have to talk too much, but this week has been busy so I have been talking more. My throat feels fine but is kinda scratchy when I talk. Been popping cough drops.

Another late afternoon Thursday at work, so I didn't get home until 6:30. Ceil cooked grilled chicken and broccoli and salad. Also potatoes that I didn't eat. Later I ran out to the bank, Kroger, and gas station. Watched a tiny bit of the Olympics, but I'm really not into snowboarding.

Empty nesters this weekend – both A and M are off on a church retreat. Anna is teaching herself how to play the guitar.

No comments: